Monday 24 October 2022

Lazing in Bintulu

Bintulu was a blank slate in my memory. For a big town in Sarawak, I actually did not have much to write about. In my journal the below was all I could note down.

“ Really there is nothing much to write about Bintulu. I spend most time coop up in the hotel watching TV series and just resting up. I guess a quiet place and a private comfatable hotel room for RM 27 a night will do that to you.”

Riding around Bintulu felt like a good medium size city that has most things but still lacking the slight pull to make it stand out. It was still the midway between Sibu and Miri and a good cheap place to rest up.

Temple in Bintulu 

Tanjung Batu - Bintulu, Sarawak 

Favaruite past time would be watching the sun set at Pantai Tanjung Batu Bintulu, beautifully located facing west and a promenade practially made for camping, I spend most evening here just crowd watching.

Sunset at Bintulu, Sarawak



Traveled on: Aug 2019




No comments:

Post a Comment