Monday 13 October 2014

A Backpacker’s Packing List …

I know now that everything is replaceable and anything can be obtained on the road. The thing about packing list is that it’s a chance to set and prepare everything as best as you can before hitting the road. The more you prepare the less hiccup and minor hassle it would be or at least for the first leg of the journey.

To Over Pack or to Under Pack …. That is the question …

I cursed that I did not jolt down my first RTW packing list … how easy it would be to copy and paste and improve from experience instead of reinventing the wheel. One thing that I knew … there is no right nor wrong answer to what kinda gear one would put in a packing list ..
So simply put …. Below is the list of thing I packed for the 2nd RTW travel … for traveling along autumn and spring seasons

Shirt
 
1
T-shirt (short)
 
4
Heat Tag Shirt (long)
 
1
T-shirt (long)
 
3
Jacket (optional)
 
1
Long pants jeans
 
1
Long Pants
 
1
Heat Tag Pants
 
1
Short pants
 
3
Bermuda shorts
 
1
Socks
 
6
Underwear
 
9
Bandana
 
2
Micro fibre towel
 
1
Slippers
 
1
Shoes
 
1
Belt
 
1
Spectacles x 2
 
1

Cloths Compression bag
 
4
Hydroflask Water bottle
 
1
Karabiner
 
2
A5 Travel Journal
 
1
Shoe bag
 
1
Number Lock
 
1
Nail clippers
 
1
Swiss army knife
 
1
Lighter
 
1
Disposable Shaver
 
3
Tooth brush
 
1
Tooth paste
 
1
Toiletries pouch
 
1

Two items that I been considering very very hard if I should bring along but decided to leave it at home thou is the chopstick & airtight container .... I'll see if I regret the decision

No comments:

Post a Comment